Saturday 28 July 2012

 thaaaat was a bad idea ...lol
 Evan made a chicken chili with some zucchini from the garden! It was sooo good
 dash of olive oil to soften the veggies: onion, zucchini, red kidney beans, chicken thighs, a bit of chicken broth, green pepper, garlic, a whole jar of herdez green salsa, can of tomatoes, cumin, coriander, paprika, cilantro, a bit of lime juice, saigan cinnamon, and unsweetened cocoa, and of course lots of chili powder, some salt and pepper
 god i love netflix, i got to relive some power rangers original series
 we have quite a few tomatoes now!
 we finally went to the farmer's market and got some more organic ground beef and we put down a deposit for 3 chickens which will be ready on august 10th from Pearce Farm

 My husband's mother's side of the family have annual HUGE family reunions, this year's theme was Christmas in July. Damien rode in a parade with his float that had pictures of his family on it
 I made a trail mix that I kept in my purse and nibbled on here and there for days. It keeps me from breaking down and ordering something bad when I'm hungry and waiting to go home


 Chicken and beans via my husband again!
 I'm DONE for a month!!
 and at my mother's suggestion we got damien another pet
 here's yojimbo, acclimating to his tank. poor guy was living in a cup before this
 nerds

 The early hominids I learned about, all the way down to modern human on the right

 My husband had yet another show to play this summer

 Haha you can see his old man cell phone holder
 ass indeed
 look i have friends!
 Here is the singer of ANVIL! lips!


 Amidst my studying and shows and shopping I was still able to bring Damien to play at the park

Siiigh I love willow trees, who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment