Thursday 23 August 2012

I need to find time to cross the border into the US and pick up all of my orders from my US mailbox! I need my hard drive to be able to sort through and store my pictures since my laptop will be important for the coming school year and it is completely bogged down right now with unecessary stuff!

I have been working 5 days a week the past couple weeks and it was unexpected but good because I needed the money. But, it has also slowed down my home cleaning and thesis work I wanted to do. It's only 2 weeks away from the beginning of my Honours Degree year! GAH!


 The last time we went across the bridge to the U.S. my son was not fond of the wait

 Made the "one pot" mac and cheese with milk, margarine, and old cheddar. Easy and yummy.

 This guy didn't want to nap so we took him for a walk, he was passing out in our arms as we each took turns carrying him
 Evan's hat
 It's hard to see, but there's a chipmunk out there, and my cats want him. Like my DIY screen fix?
 I read that a family of 3-4 only needs one zucchini plant...did I listen? No.
 Felt bad for Jimbo's tiny little tanks he had, so I got him one that's almost 4 gallons, and some more decroations. He hides in the whale's mouth when he doesn't want to be seen, and those pink corals are soft and rubbery so he won't hurt his fins on them. I want to replace his plant with a softer one when I have some more spare change.
He also has a water filter now, which he likes to hang out by and bite at bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment